Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rodash rodash is offline

Default How do I pick Gmail as default program to send Word documents?

When I try to email a Word document, it opens AOL instead of Gmail. How do I
change this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Setup gmail as a pop mail server and set it as your default e-mail account
in Outlook. Set Outlook as your default e-mail application in Windows. -
http://www.gmayor.com/use_google_gma...emove_spam.htm should help set it
up.