Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PeteM PeteM is offline

Default How do I prevent Document Recovery pane appearing automatically?

When exporting information to Word2003, Word displays the information in the
document. However, Word2003 also automacilly shows the Document Recovery pane
with a file that has been already been recovered (it is Original next to it).
I wish to prevent/stop this recovery pane from being shown. Do I need to
delete the file shown in this view, if so how? If not, what can I do to
prevent this pane being shown automatically.