Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
word querie word querie is offline

Default A4 change to A6

Can anyone tell me how to change a document in Microsoft Word from A4 size to
A6 size without changing any of the content
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It rather depends on what you mean by 'without changing any of the content'?
An A4 document will not fit on an A6 page without either scaling (from the
print dialog) or by changing the page setup, which will cause the text to
flow to more than one page. Neither can be described as 'without changing
the content'.

word querie wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to change a document in Microsoft Word from A4
size to A6 size without changing any of the content

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hello Graham

Graham Mayor wrote:
It rather depends on what you mean by 'without changing any of the content'?
An A4 document will not fit on an A6 page without either scaling (from the
print dialog) or by changing the page setup, which will cause the text to
flow to more than one page. Neither can be described as 'without changing
the content'.

hmm, I think _both_ can be described as "without changing the content"
-- which doesn't make it any easier for us to answer the question, of
course! :-)

The former can usually be done through the printer driver (given there
is actual A6 paper in the printer -- rather extraordinary) or through
Word's print dialog (4 on 1).

Greetinx
Robert
--