Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
veryconfusseduser

Default Help Me

hi my name is melissa and i am so confussed. it is a miracle i even got
on here and this far (seriously) i need some help and i need it
explained to me in very small baby steps. i am sloooooooooow at
computers, really slow. so if you think you can help me out that would
be great! i try and submit an entry form for a sweepstakes on
www.cookieassortment.com and i keep getting told this........ microsoft
VBScript runtime error '800a01c2' wrong number of arguments or invalid
property assignment; 'left' /cookie/sweeps_submit.asp,line28
I have NO idea what this even means..........like at all!!! so if you
could please HELP ME!!!!!!! that would be greatly appreciated. thank
you for your time and all that you guys do. all us computer dummys
would be lost without you. thanks again!!!!

Sincerely,
Melissa aka
veryconfusseduser

--
veryconfusseduser
Posted from - http://www.officehelp.in

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stan Brown

Tue, 25 Apr 2006 12:55:59 +0530 from veryconfusseduser
:
i try and submit an entry form for a sweepstakes on
www.cookieassortment.com and i keep getting told this........ microsoft
VBScript runtime erro

Contact the site owner. It's nothing to do with your computer,
certainly nothing with Microsoft Word.

And, a hint: You're much more likely to be taken seriously if you
write like an adult, regardless of your actual age.

http://oakroadsystems.com/genl/unice.htm#smartEnglish

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
veryconfusseduser

Thank you Stan Brown, for answering my question. I really appreciated
it. I am sorry if I offended you in some way, that was not my
intentions by any means. Thank you again. All I was trying to say was
that I didn't understand computers very well and needed it broken down
so I could understand it. You were very helpful however.

Sincerely,
Melissa