sallyb

Default How can I change a document from English to Spanish ?

I need to change some documents into Spanish (Mexico)
Jezebel

Do you have something other than translation in mind?

"sallyb" wrote in message
I need to change some documents into Spanish (Mexico)

If you just want to change the language assigned to the text (so that the
Spanish proofing tools will be used), select the entire document (Ctrl+A),
then go to Tools | Language | Set Language and change the language. If you
are trying to translate the documents, you can (sort of) do this in Word
2003, but only by going online, and the machine translation is not very
good.