Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wubbie3me wubbie3me is offline

Default My font is changing when I copy and paste between formatted docume

Hi all~

I have several 'templates' of different commonly used documents saved on my
computer. My old computer recently died, and all of my documents were saved
on our office "H" drive so I could easily obtain them again. I now have a
computer with Office 2003.
If I copy a section in one of my main documents, and attempt to paste it
into the same place on another document (all of which has verdana 11pt bold
font), it changes it to Trebuchet in both 11pt and 12pt font sizes.
Needless to say, this is driving me crazy!
I have checked my formatting and made certain that they were listed as the
same (body text, 11pt, bold auto, with line spacing), and tried marking them
as that and saving the 'template', but it continues to do it.
Any thoughts?
Thanks!
~Marianne