Willy

Default Returning to the previous location in a document

For example, if I jump to a page by selecting it from the table of contents,
how can I then jump back to the same spot in the table of contents? This
worked in the previous Word version, but I don't see how it's done now?
Jay Freedman

Willy wrote:
For example, if I jump to a page by selecting it from the table of
contents, how can I then jump back to the same spot in the table of
contents? This worked in the previous Word version, but I don't see
how it's done now?

Try Shift+F5, the GoBack function.

--
Regards,