Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Josh

Default How do i sort repeated numbers and list them as one set in word?

I am trying to sort a list like i have down here

1
2
3
4
1
1
3
24
29
1
29
3
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Have you tried TableSort?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Josh" wrote in message
I am trying to sort a list like i have down here

1
2
3
4
1
1
3
24
29
1
29
3

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Josh

Default How do i sort repeated numbers and list them as one set in wor

yes it sorts but not to the way that i need this sorted.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Have you tried TableSort?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Josh" wrote in message
I am trying to sort a list like i have down here

1
2
3
4
1
1
3
24
29
1
29
3

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

How do you want it sorted then?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Josh" wrote:
yes it sorts but not to the way that i need this sorted.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Have you tried TableSort?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Josh" wrote in message
I am trying to sort a list like i have down here

1
2
3
4
1
1
3
24
29
1
29
3

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Josh

it sort like 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 1 2 3 4 5 6
i want it sorted from like 1 97 8 4 9 1 44 3 11 2 1 1 3 4 and i want all the
numbers be like so 1 1 3 3 4 4 ect.

"Josh" wrote:
yes it sorts but not to the way that i need this sorted.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Have you tried TableSort?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Josh" wrote in message
I am trying to sort a list like i have down here

1
2
3
4
1
1
3
24
29
1
29
3

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Is each number in a separate paragraph? If so, you should get (if you
sort by paragraph):

1
1
1
2
2
3
3
[etc.]

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Josh" wrote:
yes it sorts but not to the way that i need this sorted.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Have you tried TableSort?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Josh" wrote in message
I am trying to sort a list like i have down here

1
2
3
4
1
1
3
24
29
1
29
3

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Josh

This did as much as i think it can do, thank you for your help.

"Josh" wrote:
yes it sorts but not to the way that i need this sorted.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Have you tried TableSort?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Josh" wrote in message
I am trying to sort a list like i have down here

1
2
3
4
1
1
3
24
29
1
29
3

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Make sure you're sorting by number and not as text.

"Josh" wrote:
yes it sorts but not to the way that i need this sorted.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Have you tried TableSort?

--
Stefan Blom