Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Sammy M. Sammy M. is offline

Default How to make pasted objects have in-line-with-text wrapping BY DEFAULT?

Hello:

In Word 2007, whenever I paste a slide or screenshot into a doc, the
wrapping default is not the same as in Word 2003. I'd like to have the
default be "in line with text" as the layout wrapping option. Is this
possible?

Thank You!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Click the Office button (upper left corner), Word Options - Advanced tab.
Under Cut, copy, and paste, set Insert/paste pictures as: to In line with
text.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Sammy M." wrote in message
Hello:

In Word 2007, whenever I paste a slide or screenshot into a doc, the
wrapping default is not the same as in Word 2003. I'd like to have the
default be "in line with text" as the layout wrapping option. Is this
possible?

Thank You!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Sammy M. Sammy M. is offline

Click the Office button (upper left corner), Word Options - Advanced tab.
Under Cut, copy, and paste, set Insert/paste pictures as: to In line with
text.

Arg! How did I not see that?!

THANK YOU HERB!!!

I think I should buy your book! :-)