jdmcleod

Default Table Picture

I have a Word document that someone created and sent to me which contains
several sections for financial information. These sections appear to be a
table;however, after trying to modify them I discovered that they are a
picture. I would have expected them to use either a table or an embedded
Excel worksheet. Given the number of "tables" in this file, I can't imagine
anyone copying these sections from Excel and pasting them into Word each time
there is a change. Is there someting that I am missing? Does an Excel file
show up as a picture once it is embedded? Thanks.
Anne Troy

It's quite simple, really. I once developed an application that copied
charts from Excel and pasted them into Word. There were just too many charts
to maintain the ability of editing them, and the client did not want the
recipient to be able to edit them. I would guess they have their reasons.
~Anne Troy

www.piersontech.com
www.mrexcel.com