Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KenP KenP is offline

Default Word No Workee

I purchased a new Dell desktop with Vista and Office package. When I open
Word it just sits there trying to open but usually not successful.
Occasionally it will open but says it did not close properly last itme and
then opens in safe mode. When it does open, none of the icons/menus work
because a blank page does not open. I have:

- Deleted normal.dot
- Run repair from CD
- Uninstalled and reinstalled

And nothing seems to work. Any help in resolving this problem will be
greatly appreciated.

Ken
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline