Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
paolera paolera is offline

Default Printing Equations

I have been working with word 2007 equations tool. Everything was working
perfectly normal, all the equations could be seen in the printed document
just as it was expected. However, two days ago I was working in a new Word
Project, as I had done many times I used the equiations tool. In the
document, I could see all the equations but in the printed version none of
them came out. I tried creating new documents and printing in different
printers, but nothing has worked. How can I fix this problem?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Do they show up in Print Preview? Is the option to display drawing objects
enabled in Word Options?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"paolera" wrote:

I have been working with word 2007 equations tool. Everything was working
perfectly normal, all the equations could be seen in the printed document
just as it was expected. However, two days ago I was working in a new Word
Project, as I had done many times I used the equiations tool. In the
document, I could see all the equations but in the printed version none of
them came out. I tried creating new documents and printing in different
printers, but nothing has worked. How can I fix this problem?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

If you save to a different file format, or to PDF, then can you print the
equations?

Is the problem only with equations or with other objects, such as graphics,
too?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"paolera" wrote:

I have been working with word 2007 equations tool. Everything was working
perfectly normal, all the equations could be seen in the printed document
just as it was expected. However, two days ago I was working in a new Word
Project, as I had done many times I used the equiations tool. In the
document, I could see all the equations but in the printed version none of
them came out. I tried creating new documents and printing in different
printers, but nothing has worked. How can I fix this problem?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
torbherr torbherr is offline

Hi
a LOT of people have trouble with printing equations with word 2007
when using the new Microsoft equation tool. The problem seems to exist
ONLY on pages with graphics. Remove the graphics and the equations will
print.
Saving the documents as a PDF file and then printing the PDF files
sometimes works but only if you use Microsofts own PDF tool.
It is of course not acceptable having to remove graphics. It is
incredible Microsoft has not fixed this problem yet.
Torben

--
torbherr