Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Larsn Larsn is offline

Default After Installing the "Technical Refresh für Office 2007 Beta 2"...

After Installing the "Technical Refresh für Office 2007 Beta 2" I can't open
any files anymore. This problem exists in all major Office programs like
Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid Patrick Schmid is offline

See the section file not found/file not available on my website.

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net

"Larsn" wrote in message
:

After Installing the "Technical Refresh für Office 2007 Beta 2" I can't open
any files anymore. This problem exists in all major Office programs like
Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JAP JAP is offline

I have the same problem. It's not jsut you

John Prange

"Larsn" wrote:

After Installing the "Technical Refresh für Office 2007 Beta 2" I can't open
any files anymore. This problem exists in all major Office programs like
Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid Patrick Schmid is offline

Follow the steps under "File not found/file not available" on my
website.

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net

:

"Larsn" wrote:

After Installing the "Technical Refresh für Office 2007 Beta 2" I can't open
any files anymore. This problem exists in all major Office programs like
Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JAP JAP is offline

Default After Installing the "Techni cal Refresh für Office 2007 Beta

Thanks Patrick It works now. Hope this is fixed by Microsoft or Norton.

:

"Larsn" wrote:

After Installing the "Technical Refresh für Office 2007 Beta 2" I can't open
any files anymore. This problem exists in all major Office programs like
Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid Patrick Schmid is offline

Microsoft is at fault. AFAIK, they have fixed it for the future. It just
didn't make it into B2TR.

Patrick Schmid
http://pschmid.net

: