Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ONE QUESTION I NEED THE ANSWER PLEASE ONE QUESTION I NEED THE ANSWER PLEASE is offline

Default are there two commands for each control in microsoft word, excel

in microsoft word, excel, powerpoint are there two commands to reach the
same Technique
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

For some of them, there is. Such as with function keys or with letter
keys.

On Sep 19, 12:45*am, ONE QUESTION I NEED THE ANSWER PLEASE ONE
QUESTION I NEED THE ANSWER wrote:
in microsoft word, excel, powerpoint *are there two commands to reach the
same Technique

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In most cases there are at least two ways of accessing a given command.
Virtually every toolbar button is also represented by a menu command, and
there are keyboard shortcuts for most of them. In addition to the built-in
shortcuts, any menu command can be accessed using Alt + the (underlined)
accelerator keys.