Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Inga Inga is offline

Default do not print black text just image and text in colors

some one I really need help
my printer do not print black text just in colors and I am not out of black
ink and he print image what is wrong?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

This is difficult to trouble-shoot from a distance, obviously. Can you print
a test page and does it print correctly? Is the problem only with Word or
with any files that you print? Does it work if you try a different printer?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Inga" wrote:

some one I really need help
my printer do not print black text just in colors and I am not out of black
ink and he print image what is wrong?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Inga Inga is offline

I did nozzle check and the printer do print in black but if I try to print
from word black text the page will be empty but if I look at the document in
printer preview I can see the text but it will not print out.

"Inga" wrote:

some one I really need help
my printer do not print black text just in colors and I am not out of black
ink and he print image what is wrong?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Inga Inga is offline

It will not print text from power p - wordpad or any software I have and I
can not try another printer

"Inga" wrote:

some one I really need help
my printer do not print black text just in colors and I am not out of black
ink and he print image what is wrong?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See if there's a printer driver update available from the manufacturer or a
standard Microsoft driver available within your operation system.

"Inga" wrote:

some one I really need help
my printer do not print black text just in colors and I am not out
of black ink and he print image what is wrong?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Inga Inga is offline

all my driver are up to date I did print black text 3 weeks ago and nothing
was wrong but when I try to print 2 days later the printer did not print any
black text