Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ms-word pragramming ms-word pragramming is offline

Default can we program in ms-word ?

how can i program in ms-word, bcoz there is no formula in ms-word,
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi,

Word does indeed support the use of formulae. For 'normal' maths calculations, check out my Word Field Maths 'tutorial', at:
http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=365442
or
http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm#Third_party

For date-based calculations, check out my Date Calc 'tutorial', at:
http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=249902
or
http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm#Third_party

If that's not enough to meet your needs, you can resort to vba (macros), but you'll need to learn the fundamentals of the vba
language before you'll be able to do anything useful.

--
Cheers
macropod