Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gaz911 gaz911 is offline

Default how do you copy a word file including graphics into another docum

I am trying to copy a page from a word file including graphics to paste in
another file, text easy however always leaving the graphics behind. can you
insert a file in a file ? both 1 page documents
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Insert File ... (not Copy/Paste)

On Sep 19, 7:27*am, gaz911 wrote:
I am trying to copy a page from a word file including graphics to paste in
another file, text easy however always leaving the graphics behind. can you
insert a file in a file ? both 1 page documents

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gaz911 gaz911 is offline

Default how do you copy a word file including graphics into another do

when I copy/paste it only takes the text not the text box with shaded
background etc do i need to group all items ?

"grammatim" wrote:

Insert File ... (not Copy/Paste)

On Sep 19, 7:27 am, gaz911 wrote:
I am trying to copy a page from a word file including graphics to paste in
another file, text easy however always leaving the graphics behind. can you
insert a file in a file ? both 1 page documents

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I said: DO NOT COPY/PASTE. Use Insert File ... .

On Sep 19, 1:46*pm, gaz911 wrote:
when I copy/paste it only takes the text not the text box with shaded
background etc do i need to group all items ?

"grammatim" wrote:
Insert File ... (not Copy/Paste)