Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sharon Sharon is offline

Default Issues with Printing Final Showing Markup

I am printing out a document that has tracked changes. Everything is fine,
but I keep getting a printout at the end with all of the comments in the
reviewing pane. Other than waste, it isn't too big of a deal, but how do I go
about turning that off. It is not highlighted or selected in the review panel
tool bar and I only need the portion of the document with the balloons. I
can't even select the pages I want to print because I still get it
regardless.

Just curious.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In the Reviewing toolbar, you set it to Final (i.e., not showing
markup); in the Print dialog, be sure it says "Document" and not
"Document Showing Markup" (which on HP printers is a drop-down usually
near the lower left).