Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dennis

Default How can I restore Word 2003 to its original default settings?

I had made some formatting changes in my Word 2003 and now I want it to go
back to the original settings just like the first time you activate it??
Where do I start?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Close Word and delete normal.dot.

"Dennis" wrote in message
I had made some formatting changes in my Word 2003 and now I want it to go
back to the original settings just like the first time you activate it??
Where do I start?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm in general and
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm and
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissingMenusEtc.htm in particular.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You might also need to delete the Word Data key in the Registry.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Dennis" wrote in message
I had made some formatting changes in my Word 2003 and now I want it

go
back to the original settings just like the first time you activate

it??
Where do I start?

How do I change the default opening settings in word 2003 Pokie Microsoft Word Help 1 October 11th 05 12:26 AM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
How do I restore the default margins and settings in Word 2003 if. beslucky New Users 1 March 29th 05 08:15 PM
How do I restore the default margins and settings in Word 2003 if. bealucky Microsoft Word Help 1 March 29th 05 06:53 PM