Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Kristen Preau Kristen Preau is offline

Default typing between two sections

Got an issue that I can't event find an answer to on Google.

I am setting up a letter template document for my office. The first page
(and section) has a watermark image and larger margins than the rest of the
document. The second page of the letter (the start of section 2) has smaller
top margins and a custom header.=20

The problem - when I'm typing from the first page and it goes into the
second page - that page automatically takes the larger margins of page 1.
How can I continuously type between sections???

Help please!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

To answer your direct question: you cannot type across a section break. See
Suzanne's reply for a method that does work.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP