Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Sue Busse Sue Busse is offline

Default Mailmerge label editing after page 1

After I complete my Mailmerge of an Excel document, I can only view the first
page of labels to edit. How do I display the remaining pages in order to edit
individual labels?
Thanks,
Sue
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

I hate to say this, but it sounds as if you have not actually "completed"
the merge despite all your efforts. If you are using the Mail Merge Wizard,
are you actually producing a new document? (the text in the task bar is a
bit ambiguous).

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk