Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Megabite

Default How do I remove additional page breaks from a table?

I have looked everywhere for this information. I have a long table with rows
of information stretching over 8 pages but there is an instance where there
are only 2 rows on one page and I can't remove the second page break. It is
not a manual page break - it has been generated automatically!