Foxstar

Default UK Postcode placement error

Whenever I use my address book for an individual label it places the postcode
next to the town instead of after the county, is there anyway to stop this
happening as it defeats the object of being able to use the address book. NB
this does not happen for large mail merges only when i do indivdual labels.