TwoTonTed

Default Bullet points.

When using Bullet points, does anyone know how I can put a space or two below
Bullet point text, so that I can use a Bullet to indicate a question, and
apply the answer underneath, after hitting enter for a new paragraph. I want
to retain the same indent format, as I keep going over to the default margin.
Thanks
--
Bertie

Stefan Blom

Apply the List Bullet style to your bulleted items. And then apply a
style from the List Continue series of styles to the text between
bulleted items.

If you are not familiar with using styles, please see:

http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...sOnStyles.html

http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styles/ApplyAStyle.html

If necessary, you can modify the left indent for the chosen List
Continue style so that it "matches" the bulleted style. Also, you can
change the settings for Space Before (or Space After) in the Paragraph
dialog box so that you get the desired vertical space between
paragraphs.

For (general) information about modifying styles, see:

http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...ifyAStyle.html.

For more about bullets, see also:

http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/bull...olbullets.html.

--
Stefan Blom

"TwoTonTed" wrote in message
When using Bullet points, does anyone know how I can put a space or

two below
Bullet point text, so that I can use a Bullet to indicate a

question, and
apply the answer underneath, after hitting enter for a new

paragraph. I want
to retain the same indent format, as I keep going over to the

default margin.
Thanks
--
Bertie