Melissa

Default When making labels, how do you delete empty cells?

I used mail merge to make labels. I then went through and deleted certain
receipients. Now I have empty cells throughout. I would like to move all
other cells up to fill in the empty cells.
Graham Mayor

Hmmm. You can't do that. Use the method suggested at the following link to
create a datafile then remerge to new labels.

See http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm