Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bruce

Default Deleting List of Reviewers in Tracking Mode

I'm using Word 2002 SP3. Is there a way to delete some or all of the
reviewers shown of the list of reviewers (Reviewing toolbar, ShowReviewers)?
All comments and modifications to this document have been either accepted or
rejected. Parts of this document were originally copied/pasted from another
doc, and I'm guessing that comments and modifications from that other
document came along with the text. When I click on ShowReviewers from the
Reviewing toolbar, the list shows people who were not involved in this
document. I can only assume that the names came along with text/comments that
were copied from another document.

--
Bruce J. Baumann
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?QnJ1Y2U=?=,

I'm using Word 2002 SP3. Is there a way to delete some or all of the
reviewers shown of the list of reviewers (Reviewing toolbar, ShowReviewers)?
All comments and modifications to this document have been either accepted or
rejected. Parts of this document were originally copied/pasted from another
doc, and I'm guessing that comments and modifications from that other
document came along with the text. When I click on ShowReviewers from the
Reviewing toolbar, the list shows people who were not involved in this
document. I can only assume that the names came along with text/comments that
were copied from another document.

Activate the option "Remove personal information from file properties on save"
in Tools/Options/Security and that should dump all the names.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)