Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Maysa

Default How do I check Portuguese spelling in a word document?

How do I check Portuguese spelling in a word document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Portuguese proofing tools are included with some language
versions of Office... which language version do you have? You
can add Portuguese proofing tools to any language version of
Office 97, 2000, XP, or 2003 (which one do you have?) by
purchasing and installing the Proofing Tools CD appropriate to
your version of Office. If you have Office 2003, then see
http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...fingtools.mspx
for more information.