Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gloria

Default Word/Excel Beginning Class Training for my Company

I'm planning on teaching a beginning class for my co-workers (1-2 hours) and
was wondering if there is any kind of information out there to help guide me
in conducting this class. I would like to use PowerPoint as well as the
programs themselves. I mainly want to focus on shortcuts and formatting.
Any help would be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

If you go to the Microsoft Template site, I believe they may have some
PowerPoint tutorials there that you can use.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Gloria" wrote:

I'm planning on teaching a beginning class for my co-workers (1-2 hours) and
was wondering if there is any kind of information out there to help guide me
in conducting this class. I would like to use PowerPoint as well as the
programs themselves. I mainly want to focus on shortcuts and formatting.
Any help would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Hi Gloria,

Here is a link to that PowerPoint training template for Excel:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/te...144041033.aspx
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP