Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lacrosse lu

Default my book fold document only prints page 3

I created a book fold document of 4 pages, but when I try to print it, only
page 3 prints. It prints in the orientation I would expect for a book fold
document, but the other three pages are missing. What am I doing wrong

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Glad I could help.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Probably nothing. "Book fold" is notoriously unreliable. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...etPrinting.htm for other

options.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.