Michele

Default Newsletter as web page in Word

I have created a web page in Word 2002 which includes photos which I have
just copied and pasted in. But unfortunately when I email the web page people
with older versions of Outlook and those using Hotmail accounts do not see
the photos as they appear as attachments. Is there any way round this?

This is really a matter of what email client recipients are using and how
they have chosen to view their mail. HTML (Web pages) does not embed images;
they are always linked. I believe there is a format (.mht?) that does embed
the images, but this doesn't guarantee that users will be able to view them
embedded.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Instead of emailing the Web page, post it online and sent people a link

it.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Michele" wrote in message
I have created a web page in Word 2002 which includes photos which I

have
just copied and pasted in. But unfortunately when I email the web page

people
with older versions of Outlook and those using Hotmail accounts do not

see
the photos as they appear as attachments. Is there any way round this?

lostinspace

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Instead of emailing the Web page, post it online and sent people a link
it.

so
all may benefit.

"Michele" wrote in message
I have created a web page in Word 2002 which includes photos which I
have
just copied and pasted in. But unfortunately when I email the web page

people
with older versions of Outlook and those using Hotmail accounts do not
see
the photos as they appear as attachments. Is there any way round this?

The FULL version of Acrobat allows embedding of images with PDF's.
There are alternative software's (although testy) some of which are free
which work in the absence of Acrobat.