Anders Juul

Default HOW: No page shift between (all) records?

How do I keep records on the same page only as long as a certain criteria is
met?

What I mean is:

I have an Access-table like this:
Name Article
------------------
Peter 3 Red apples
Peter 2 Oranges
John 1 Banana
Elisa 1 litre Milk
Elisa 6 eggs

I want something like this:
Hi Peter.
You ordred:
3 Red apples
2 Oranges

new page

Hi John.
You ordred:
1 Banana

etc.

How do I do that?

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the "Multiple items per condition" item under the "Special merges"
section of fellow MVP CIndy Meister's website at

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/MergFram.htm

--
Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP