Default How do I get the contents of a Query Subdatasheet to Merge

The main Query is merging just fine. The subdatasheet material based
on a second table is not.

Can someone step me through the process.
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

If by your reference to "subdatasheet material" you mean that you are trying
to do a "multiple items per condition" type merge, then you need to be aware
that Word does not have the ability to do that. See the "Multiple items per
condition" item under the "Special merges" section of fellow MVP CIndy
Meister's website at

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/MergFram.htm

If on the other hand you are having trouble getting a query to appear when
you wish to attach the data source to the mailmerge main document, then in
Word, select Options from the Tools menu and then go to the General tab and
check the box against "Confirm conversions at open". After doing that, when
you attach the datasource, you will be presented with a number of options
for the method in which the connection should be made. Try each option and
see if the problem is overcome. It will probably be the DDE method of
connecting that will be the one.
--
Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
wrote in message
The main Query is merging just fine. The subdatasheet material based
on a second table is not.

Can someone step me through the process.

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 13:21:01 +1000, "Doug Robbins - Word MVP"
wrote:

[...]

After a day wasted and all the various attempts to make this work, it
just isn't worth that much hassle for this project.

So much for trying to provide a really nice output format for an
Access database set. Something I could manipulate, add titles to,
add graphics to, et......

Screw it. Life's too short.