C3

Default How do I get Excel chart to break across pages when it is inserte.

How do I format an Excel chart that is inserted as an object in a Word
document so that the chart will break across pages and I can designate first
row as repeating on each page?
Doug Robbins

Unfortunately, you can't. An object in Word cannot span pages.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"C3" wrote in message
How do I format an Excel chart that is inserted as an object in a Word
document so that the chart will break across pages and I can designate
first
row as repeating on each page?

C3

Thanks for the reply, at least I won't continue to bang head against wall
trying. I ended up simply activating the Excel chart, copying it, and then
pasting it back to the Word document as a table. Then it would break and
repeat header row. But then you lose the calculating functionality of the
former Excel chart.