nanner130

Default Column widths

How do I change the column widths without the table going over the end of the
page?
Luc

Nanner,
Shift+drag the column border in the ruler. You can also ctrl+drag with the
column border. Plain dragging will adjust the column width but also the
table width.
When you drag in the table itself putting your cursor on the right edge of
your column then only that column will be affected. When you shift+drag the
whole table will be affected.
Luc
"nanner130" schreef in bericht