HuskerinPA

Default Two Separate Tables

Thanks for that info. Now, how do I make two separate tables (I already have
a TOC), but now I need a Table of Figures and a List of Tables? How can I
delineate that the Figure captions go to the Table of Figures and the Table
captions go to the List of Tables?

Stefan Blom

Assuming that you used InsertReferenceCaption to create your
captions and that you picked the appropriate "Label" in the Caption
dialog box, you will be able to create two independent tables: a table
of figures and a list of tables. You create both from the Table of
Figures tab of the Index and Tables dialog box. Just make sure that
you select the matching "Caption label" in the dialog box. Also, if
you are prompted to replace an existing TOC/TOF, of course you should
respond *no*.

--
Stefan Blom