jcooper

Default Setting text direction for word table

I have a VB.NET application that I use to gather statistics and then output
to a word document in the form of tables and graphs. I want the text in the
header row in one of my tables to be vertical. I've tried using the
Cells.VerticalAlignment property but it doesn't have any affect on the cell.
Does anyone have an idea on how to do this?