Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Creating a Word shortcut in Excel Creating a Word shortcut in Excel is offline

Default Word doesn't always display over other windows

When I open up another Word wIndow from Word (click on open icon) or by
clicking on a link in Excel, Word doesn't always display the new Window on
top of the others. I have to click on the Word list of open files in the tray
on the start line.
Also Word is taling longer to open up a new file. Around 9 seconds. If I do
a clean boot, it takes about 3 seconds. I've been trying to track down what
other program or driver maybe causing this probem. I have also run Detach and
Repair several times.