HelplessInSeattle

Default How to insert MS Office "username" and "user Address" into cell o.

We are trying to create a macro which generates a fax cover sheet and inserts
the user name and address field into a table within the document. While
recording the macro we are not allowed to "put" the cursor inside the cell in
the table where we want the field information placed (username in one cell
and address in another cell).

How can we have a macro create a fax cover with user name and address put
into cells within a table.
Pat Garard

G'Day Helpless,

Place Bookmarks in the cells (they MUST be saved
in the Document/Template).

Record the Macro using GoTo Bookmark to enter
the correct cell.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard