wino460

Default Office 2000 open & USE .BPS / .WPS MS Works 4.5 LOOK like PICTURES

Office 2000 open & USE .BPS / .WPS MS Works 4.5 so they do not look like
PICTURES. I have installed what I thought to be the proper converters so my
MS Office 2000 PRO Word would be able to COMPLETELY edit the documents. ALL
it allows me to do is edit the written material, however the CHARTS ? TABLES
all come-up as Pictures when click opening Photoeditor which will not help I
have tried using Excel but it calls the .BPS & .WPS un-recognised file types.
Anyone have ANY IDEA'S??? or
HELP_ME!!!!!!!!