Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ilyaz ilyaz is offline

Default Drop down menu short

In my Word 2002, when I click on File, Edit and other menus, the drop down
box opens shortened. Of course, if I move mouse to the arrows on the bottom,
the box opens all the way down. I think there is way to change this behavior
and have menus open all the way down from the beginning. However, I was
unable to find it.
May someone please suggest how to make drop down menus open all the way from
the first click?
--
Ilya Zeldes
Fort Myers, Florida