Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
little billy little billy is offline

Default how do i stop each file getting a desk top short cut

Every time a letter is wriiten and saved, automatically a short cut is added
to my desk top. How do I stop this, running out of screen space.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Are you saving the documents to your desktop? Check what path is being used
in Tools, Options, File Locations tab.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP