Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Octavio[_2_] Octavio[_2_] is offline

Default How to convert a word resume page into a PDF page

How do I convert a Word (Office 2003) resume page that I have on my computer
into a PDF and also into a JPG? (would prefer PDF)?

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_2_] Gordon[_2_] is offline

"Octavio" wrote in message
How do I convert a Word (Office 2003) resume page that I have on my
computer into a PDF and also into a JPG? (would prefer PDF)?

Thanks in advance.

There are quite a few free PDF printers - have a look he

http://www.google.com/search?q=Free+...8&sourceid=ie7

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

There are assorted free PDF creation tools eg PrimoPDF, but for jpg you need
a driver that can convert the print output to a graphic format. SnagIt can
do both and there is a fully working trial available.
www.techsmith.com

Octavio wrote:
How do I convert a Word (Office 2003) resume page that I have on my
computer into a PDF and also into a JPG? (would prefer PDF)?

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I don't know of any site that accepts resumes as .jpg files. Stick with
..pdf.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]