Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dave[_13_] Dave[_13_] is offline

Default New 2007 versus older

How can i get my new system 2007 menu bar look like my older one? There are
many items i used to work regularly but cannot find on this new one. The
default menu bar has all the things i never use. I've tried help/? but it
doesn't seem intelligible to me. HELP.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...CH100487431033