Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ngessah ngessah is offline

Default how do i retrieve my info that disappear after almost completely

I was updating my resume and mistakingly hit a button and all my work
disappearred, How do I retrive it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

If the document is still open, press Ctrl+Z (Undo). Most likely you pressed
Ctrl+A (Select All), and the next character you typed overwrote all the
content. If you have closed the document without saving, then just reopen
it. If you saved and closed, then you're out of luck unless you have Word
set to save a backup copy, in which case the previous version will be
available as Backup of filename.wbk.

"ngessah" wrote in message
I was updating my resume and mistakingly hit a button and all my work
disappearred, How do I retrive it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ngessah ngessah is offline

the answer didi not help me

"ngessah" wrote:

I was updating my resume and mistakingly hit a button and all my work
disappearred, How do I retrive it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_2_] Gordon[_2_] is offline

"ngessah" wrote in message
the answer didi not help me

So HOW did the answer not help you? (There aren't many more options than
Suzanne gave!)