Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Emerdie Emerdie is offline

Default can I create a reply slip in Word?

i.e. dotted line with pair of scissors to show the reader where to cut it off
to send it back.....

create deposit slip Jo Microsoft Word Help 3 April 26th 18 05:51 PM
hi i need to create a document with a cut of permission slip? Kelly K Microsoft Word Help 1 February 16th 07 05:55 PM
reply slip Silvy Mailmerge 1 December 6th 05 04:59 AM
How do I create a compliment slip template? Info Microsoft Word Help 1 June 22nd 05 03:45 PM
want submit button to create reply email with filled out survey t. yummysandwich Microsoft Word Help 1 March 29th 05 10:35 PM