BR

Default Table cells not large enough when opened in Word 2000

I created a fill in form table in Word 2003, however when it is opened in an
older version of word (specifically Word 2000) it appears as though the cell
width is not wide enough for all of the text. How can I fix?
Doug Robbins

This could be due to the fact that there are different printers installed on
the computers. The way in which Word formats a document is based on the
printer that is active.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP