Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Luke Luke is offline

Default How can I add a new citation style to Word 2007, eg Havard style?

If this is too hard, then can I edit the existing bibliography/citation
styles found under the References tab, such as the "APA" or "Chicago" styles?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Luke,

The existing styles can be edited or you can create a new one if you know some XML, outlining, and the criteria for the format you
want to use.
http://blogs.msdn.com/microsoft_offi...ions-1011.aspx

It's not as simple as point and click at this point.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP