Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mbryn mbryn is offline

Default Microsoft Office Word has stopped working (2007)

I have Microsoft Ultimate Office 2007 installed on my Vista machine. It has
worked fine for many months. I have encountered a problem with Word today.
I began to type text into a document but can't use my mouse. I can move the
cursor by using the arrow keys, but not the mouse. The mouse works in all
other applications. When I close the document I get an error that Word has
stopped working and it is checking for the problem. I then get another error
that says Word has stopped working and will close and I will be notified if
there is a solution. Word then automatically opens again and I have to click
to close - this happens about three or four times before it finally closes
for good. During one of these episodes, Internet Explorer quit working and
reopened itself, too. Anyone have any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

For general trouble-shooting, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm.