Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
David Ma David Ma is offline

Default How do I insert signature in outlook 2003 like in outlook 2000?

Scope
One might have several different signatures. Thus one might not want one
that has default to one signature but rather has the ability to plug the one
you like at time of sending. In outlook 2000, if signature was not choosing
in but has a signature, you can click on insert to insert that signature you
have designed. but in 2003 i can't seem to find the function. Do anyone know
how to achieve this?