Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
PA PA is offline

Default Odd Page Break in Word 2007

Document created in Word 2007 with the following situation,
27 pages, formatted with Heading 1,2,3.
I have a Title Page, terminated with an Odd Page Secition Break
Also a one page TOC, terminated with an Odd Page Secition Break

The even page after the Title Page is a blank page, but the even page after
the TOC contains the text of the next page. I am not what to look for to fix
this.

Thanks
Paul
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

I have never seen this and it suggests to me that either the document or its
template is corrupt. I suggest try recreating that format (section 1 header,
section 2 TOC and section three body) and if it is OK, save it as a
template. Then open a new document from it and copy the text of the corrupt
document across.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP